Sunday 20 April 2014

How long since I last posted?????

Life has got in the way again and is now 10 months since I posted on here.  Not sure where the time has gone. 

So what have I been up to? No too much as it happens but below is a selection of makes that I have done and have pics of.

ATC for Swap on Facebook Group -
Michael Powell stamp in background and
Acid Drops and What Nots stamp for lady in bathing suit (on stink plastic).

ATC for Swap on Facebook Group -
Inkadinkadoo stamps with promarker background

Birthday card for colleague -
Papers and stamps freebie from mag,
rest from stash 

Birthday card for colleague -
similar to ATC but this time using a WOW stamp. Banners
cut using Sissix Framelits and brad was from a
make your own set - can't remember make.

Leaving card for a colleague -
Spellbinders lattice background and label dies,
 Stamps and inks from Stampin-Up,
Flower die from Sissix, Ribbon and card from stash.

 Leaving card for colleague -
Stamps and ink from Stampin-Up
Die cut Alphabet - Robert Addams rest from stash
 
 
Not a lot for 10 months, must try harder this year LOL.
 
Thanks for looking
 
Mandi xxx



 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging again Mandi - I too leave huge gaps between posts LOL! I love the cards but I think there's a typo in the first one. Either that or I've missed out on a new product LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. Not sure I want to use that new product lol. Yes should read shrink not stink plastic. Thanks for looking. X

      Delete