Friday 28 June 2013

Mini Albums - Stampin up

I went away with my bestest in April to a Craft Retreat.  There were 15 of us sharing a lovely farmhouse between Stratford upon Avon and Birmingham for the weekend.  A fantastic group of girls who we had befriended on Facebook who are all into various crafts but majoring on papercraft.

A few provided 'classes' for us to do, just charging for materials.

One of these was a Mini Album made using Stampin Up papers.

Well this was a really good session which lasted over half the day. 

Below are pic's of the Album I made there using Fan Fare papers.







As you can see it is a concertina album.  One of my friends from work liked it very much and asked me to make her one.  I decided as she liked this one so much I would let her have the original.  She has since put in an order for another using a different set of papers so below are pics of the second one I made for her using Stampin Up papers - Birds of a Feather.






So thank you very much to Carole Wood who showed us how to make these.  I have a feeling I will be making plenty more :)





Mandi xx




No comments:

Post a Comment